Wednesday, March 25, 2009

STAPLE Art for for Charity

Hey folks,

I'm offering some unsold paintings I did at Staple and this past weekend's New Orleans Alternative Media Expo. All of the money is for an outstanding charity too! So, some background on the purpose and the cause, I'm riding again in the BP MS 150 from Houston to Austin and raising money to help fight MS. I'm a bit behind on my goal of raising $2000 so I thought I might offer up some original art if anyone was looking to put some weirdness on their walls. Please check out the following pieces.

Email me (toby at ithinkican dot com) if you are interested in one of them, or maybe request a commissioned piece? Standard donation for one of the 8x5 watercolors has been $65. Please pass this on to friends and strangers alike...









To make a donation online, visit my personal donation page. REMEMBER: Email me if you'd like a particular piece reserved.

Early and ongoing treatment with an FDA-approved therapy can make a difference for people with multiple sclerosis. Learn about your options by talking to your health care professional and contacting the National MS Society at http://www.nationalmssociety.org/ or 1-800-FIGHT-MS (344-4867).

Our postal address is:
National Multiple Sclerosis Society
733 Third Avenue
New York, New York 10017

No comments: