Monday, February 23, 2009

Hermit Hill Books Premiere at STAPLE! '09

Hey there STAPLE! community. With only two weeks to go before STAPLE! '09 I think I'm just about ready and I am really looking forward to it. Last year's show was such a great experience how could I not come back!

I wanted to stop by the blog to talk about the premiere release I'm bringing with me. This convention will be the first time folks can purchase my comic book collection from the web comic Hermit Hill Volumes 1 and 2. Both books will be on hand at my table. These books collect the past 6 month's worth of comic strips in bound, actual ink on paper form. Be sure to stop by my table to have a look. Each and every book purchase will come with a free collectable pin, featuring images also from the Hermit Hill comic strip.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in Austin again. It's going to be a great show.